Packaging Lab Analyst
Voted one of the Top Workplaces in the Lehigh Valley, our exceptional team is both the reason for and the product of Adept Group’s success. Our associates lead projects for iconic brand owners, build their skillsets through working on a range of innovative projects and collaborate with our technically gifted team to produce unparalleled results.
Adept Group is a great place to showcase your expertise and build upon your skillset while having fun with some amazing people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re driven, inspirational and most importantly, human. We infuse who we are into everything we do. We offer a flexible, collaborative environment that embraces diversity, celebrates achievement, thrives on challenge and actively seeks out opportunities to invest in our clients, our communities and one another.
Adept Group has the largest global team of packaging industry experts, providing services and tools to effectively execute projects, fix issues, improve internal capabilities, and deliver our clients’ objectives.
Adept is hiring a Packaging Lab Analyst to support Adept’s fast-growing CPG Practice. The individual selected will independently and as a Global team player, coordinate the Pack Laboratory standard deployment and maintenance of global laboratory data, moving the entire business towards risk-based development approach and scientific-based decisions for the packaging organization. The role will be onsite at our client’s location in the Greater Downtown Chicago area.
- Must be able to deliver and operate across cultures & time zones in a global capacity. Generally, essential to advanced level of delivery with decision-gate guidance. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Understands key business drivers and uses this to accomplish own work. Knowledge of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market. In-depth understanding of qualification and validation. Leads the development of success criteria against a qualification plan.
- Informs the business strategy. Able to generate ideas and concepts according to specified business need, and contribute into business case development cross functionally. Expertise in prototyping.
Technology/ Program Development
- Advanced understanding of experimental design, qualification and validation. Partners cross functionally to deliver against research plans, developing success criteria, qualification and validation plans with support from other associates. Develops the technical approach with some areas of specialty. Uses existing procedures to solve a range of defined problems; analyses factual information and determines possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.
People & Technical Capability Development
- Testing Data custodian, responsible for knowledge management within the team. Continuously advises the team on scientific and risk-based approaches and practices. May coach interns or entry-level associates. Requires deep knowledge and experience in R&D/Scientific research. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or relevant field of work
- 3+ years’ experience in analytical research, lab testing and knowledgeable in packaging
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training and development opportunities
- Mentorship and team building programs